e-disha Center e-disha Center e-disha Center e-disha Center e-disha Center
Public can lodge their Complaints related to Municipal Council, Narnaul like Street Light, Sanitation, Encroachment etc. on Toll Free No. 1800-180-1050.
Q. How to get vehicle registered after the expiry of Temporary Number?
Ans. If vehicle is not registered within one month then a Liability Affidavit is required and if delay is for three months or more then Police Report is required.
Q. Is it necessary that the registered owner has to be available at the time of every transaction of vehicle?
Ans. Yes, the applicant has to personally come for depositing the file in the office.

Q. If the applicant is not able to come personally, is there any provision that other person can deposit the papers in the office?

Ans. Yes, if the applicant cannot come personally, then he/she will give a Authority letter to some other person with their signatures.
Q. Can I keep photocopies of registration certificates with vehicles?
Ans. You should keep original registration certificate with your vehicle and keep photocopies at your home. The court can prosecute for not having original documents with you.
Q. From whom should I get the insurance Policy?
Ans. Any authorized agent of insurance. You can select the agent of your choice who can also provide you service at the time of risk and can help you in process of claim formalities.
Q. Is it possible to Transfer the vehicle along with Hypothecation Termination?
Ans. Yes, it is possible.
Q. What to do if vehicle is sold in other State ?
Ans. Seller has to get a NOC of vehicle for the other State.
Q. Can the transaction of the Registration Certificates be locked in the computer system, in case of Vehicle theft?
Ans. Yes, the applicant may lock the RC in the computer system. So that no one can transfer that vehicle.
Q. What to do if don’t have any residence proof?
Ans. If the person don’t have any residence proof then a Police Report from the concerned SHO with an Affidavit mentioning that the applicant don’t have any other residence proof.
Q. What to do if don’t have any Date of Birth proof?
Ans. If the applicant does not have Date of Birth proofs then a Certificate of age confirmation in case of illiterate person from Medical Officer of Government Dispensary.
Q. When should I get my Registration certificate after depositing the file ?
Ans. Registration Certificate will be delivered within 7 working days.

Disclaimer: The contents of this web site are supposed to provide quick and easy access of information related to e-Disha Centre. We are taking every precaution to provide accurate and updated information about e-Disha Centre. We welcome your suggestions to improve our site and request that any error found may kindly be brought to our notice.
Visitor Number : Hit Counter

Powered by Siddham Softwares.com